Consulting Services The desire by many artists to seek expert advice while maintaining total independence has given rise to Big Mountain's Consulting Division.
A&R Development and Internal Management Consulting Includes:
1. Touring and Booking Strategies - Agents and Various Approaches to Acquiring an Agent. Legal Aspects of Booking and Management.
2. Information Technology & Internet Development Strategies.
3. Radio Promotions, Arbitron, Radio Ratings (R&R, FMQB) and Integration with Touring Schedules.
4. Publicity Planning and Integration with CD Releases, Touring Schedules, and Other Publicity Campaign Strategies.
5. Merchandise Planning, Production, Retailing, Brand Development, Sponsorships and Other Revenue Stream Strategies.
6. Music Publishing, PRO Affiliation, Radio, Film & Television Placement and Syncronization Rights.
7. Business Management, Budget Planning and Tax Issues.
8. Legal Affairs Planning - Contracts, Copyrights, Trademarks, and Service Marks. Retaining Legal Counsel.
9. Songwriting, Arranging, Pre-Production, Production and Post Production. Also includes Distribution Options, SoundScan and Maximizing Revenue Streams.
10. Strategic Planning - Career Development for Short, Medium and Long Term Goals. Assessing Effectiveness of Plans & Goals as well as Managing Growth. Also Includes Making Adjustments to Changing Market Conditions.
11. Major, Major Independent and Independent Recording, Publishing and Production Deals.
12. Video, Film & Television - Opportunities in Sound Design and Film Scoring.